So here goes...my first post. Today marks the day of 18 incredible months next to the girl of my dreams! Every day I find myself thinking "My wife Rocks" she is so good to me and I never knew it was possible to love somebody so much. She makes me laugh almost constantly which helps with the stress of finishing up school.
We are excited for the 4th of July! We are running in the 10K that morning and then we are going to watch the parade! I am already scoping out potential spots along the route where we will have a good view. I mean what is better than a front row seat to see the the Payson High School band and the pooper scoopers!
We are gearing up for the Hobble Creek half marathon in August! We are pretty excited and it is fun because we push each other on the long runs! I really am enjoying running, I never thought I would say that! All I am missing is some of those ridiculously short shorts!
So there it is my first post! I feel so "in the loop", It feels good to join the blogging ranks!

2 comments:
I am proud you are in this bloggin loop now. Good job! Becca is a sweetie! YOu are one lucky guy!
What a sweet husband! How fun for you guys to go running and run races together! Good luck! Maybe we'll see you guys in the race.
Post a Comment