Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Easter

We had a fantastic Easter this year. We went to the Jackson's Saturday morning for the Easter bunnies first stop. We had a yummy brunch with sausage casserole and pudding rolls. Then Livy went down stairs and found lots of goodies and treats that Easter Bunny had hid for her. 





The next morning the Easter Bunny visited our house! He left a little trail of jelly beans from Livy's door to a pile of goodies on the couch for her. Including the movie Jungle Book! It's been a new favorite ever since she saw it at Grammy Sue's house. Then we heard the doorbell ring, and it was a breakfast in a basket! Cinnamon rolls, milk, chocolate milk, orange juice, strawberries and cereal. Then we looked out the back window and the Easter bunny must've made his final stop, the trampoline and our newly laid grass had Easter eggs with jelly beans all over!




We then colored some eggs. We did some stripped eggs, polka dot, and stickered eggs. Then a Sunshine Bear, and two Olivia eggs and one for Penny. Livy had a great time and wanted to do more and more. 



We then got all dolled up for church. I was excited to get to make two matching dresses this year! I loves these sweet faces. Livy chose the fabric, so they're kind of bold, but still fun. 



We were able to video chat with the Ryan Farnsworth family, the Grow's and the Cavanaughs. Then we went to the Farnsworth's for a fabulous Easter feast. Penny was so cute. She sat in the corner with the toys and happily entertained herself for what seemed like an hour. She was just so happy and so content. I love these two girls of ours. I feel so lucky to be able to be a mom and help them learn and grow. We are so lucky to have the gospel in our lives and to know of the plan of salvation and the atonement. Feeling blessed. 



Our best attempt at taking a picture with these cute little Farnsworth bunny cousins. I love the death grip Livy has on Penny in the first one. And Penny was clapping her feet back and forth, back and forth while we kept trying to get another. Love these girls and all of their pink. 




1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a fun post! That's such a sweet picture of Penny and Grammy Sue on the floor, and I love seeing Livy run out to the trampoline! I also love that the Easter Bunny "brought breakfast", that's a cute idea. I love seeing all these updates on your cute family!