Friday, June 28, 2013

The Princess Festival

Saturday morning we went to the Princess Festival at Thanksgiving Point. Livy was looking forward to it all week. I had Lucy staying at my house, and those girls were so excited to wake up in the morning and get all dressed up like a princess. 



I heard a few people as we were walking around say how cute my "twins" were. But I guess it'd be easy to think that since they're the same height, same hair color, and I did their hair the same wearing their little princess dresses. 


We watched a few short little skits. And all the girls had their own little books that the princesses could sign. They seemed to love it. 


 Livy is holding the Evil Queen's poisoned apple. 










It was a good way to spend our morning, the girls seemed to love it, especially Livy since she stills prays "thank you for the princess festival". 

No comments: