Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

For Father's Day this year, Livy was really excited to help out and make it special for her daddy. A couple of weeks ago she "helped" me put a book together of a bunch of the pictures of them two from this last year. The book was called "Daddy and Me - Volume 2", since we did the same thing last year. In the book it listed reasons why she loves her dad. I think it was safe to say that he liked it. 


We also got him a nice Nike Golf polo, which have been his favorite lately, so we're grateful for the new Nike Outlet so close! We then enjoyed a yummy french toast breakfast and headed to Stake Conference where we got to here Mimi and Grandpa speak! Livy was pretty excited to see them at our church, and get the opportunity to hear their wonderful testimonies. 


I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He is so kind and thoughtful. He works so hard to support our family. He is a righteous priesthood holder and faithful and diligent member of the church who is always willing to serve. He likes to have fun, but also enjoys the relaxing nights at home watching HGTV and the Food Network with me. I am so grateful to have him as the father to my children. They are so lucky to have a dad who cares so much for them and loves them. I love you honey, you're the man of my dreams. 

I am also so grateful for my dad. He has always been such a diligent example of always doing what's right. He exemplifies obedience. He has made such a huge influence in so many lives, especially the lucky missionaries who were able to call him President. I love watching him with Livy. They have such a special relationship, and we're so lucky to live so close and see them so often. I love you dad, I couldn't have asked for a better daddy. 

No comments: