Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Mama

I am the big 2-6! It was a good birthday. Ryan spoiled me with some beautiful flowers, some gift cards, and her picked out and bought me a dress and a skirt that are both adorable, and I can wear during and after pregnancy! Smart husband. I am so grateful for how thoughtful he is, and that he has such a great sense of style! We went to Cafe Rio for lunch, which was amazing as always. Then I treated myself to an afternoon of laziness and non-productiveness, it was wonderful. Then one of my good friends, Jess, brought me 4 perfect cupcakes. 


For dinner, my dad took us out to dinner to Olive Garden, I haven't been there in so long, and all I wanted was their salad and breadsticks. He also brought me some beautiful flowers, and we really enjoyed the dinner all together.
We came home for our own little party. Livy got great practice last week with Grandpa Bob's birthday. She took all the candles we had, stuffed them all into one cupcake and sang me the sweetest happy birthday song. She sang to me several times that day, it made me so happy and so grateful to be her mother.


With a broken phone, we decided to bite the bullet and get the new iPhone 5 since it just came to T-Mobile. It was a very happy birthday to me... and Ryan too! It should come tomorrow, and we can't wait! It was a great birthday, I'm looking forward to another wonderful year!!


For sweet memories sake, here's Livy's "Happy birthday" for me. I love how she "blows" out the candles at the end of the song. I also love how she licks the frosting off a candle and then puts it back in the cupcake.  We then went on the light the candles, sing, and blow them out about 4 or 5 more times. I love this girl.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I really think I could watch that video over and over and over. She is such a cutie. I think my favorite part is when she says "this has frosting all over this!"