Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time Out

This isn't a time-out for Livy, but a time-out for me. I time to take a break from sewing, from planning/hosting  parties, from cooking, cleaning, and running errands all over Utah County. I time to look at my beautiful little daughter, and just cherish her. Cherish the time I have with her. The time we have to snuggle Pooh Bear. The time we have to ride our "sailboats" which are couch cushions on the living room floor. I love this little girl of mine. 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Becca....this is totally random but I've been looking at paint colors for my living room and want a light aqua/turquoise color. I happened on your blog and if the colors look right on my computer screen, that's what I'm looking for. Could you tell me the color and brand of your paint? Do you like the color or is there something you'd like to change about it? My living room is all black and white so I want to put come color into the paint.

Thanks!
Camille

Becca said...

Yes, Camille, I absolutely LOVE the color in my house! The color is Valspar - The Harbor: but then we had them do a shade darker.