Saturday, March 24, 2012

My New Life

I discovered a new life this past week. You often see mom's with their kids at the park. But this is undiscovered territory for me. If you go to a park without kids, you're defined as 'a creeper'. And now that I have a little toddler that can at least walk around, swing some, and can almost go down a slide by herself, the park means something new to me. The park is an excuse to be outside, get some vitamin D, soak up some sun. The park is an excuse to get some fresh air. The park is the chance you have to see your little one get sooo excited over the smallest things, a chance to have fun together, a chance to fall and kiss your boo-boo's better. It's the best time of day to let all that built up energy just flow from their fingertips and toes. It's a great way to socialize, meet new people, make new friends. It's rejuvenating. I can't get enough of it. I think we just might go every single day as long as the weather is nice. 


1 comment:

perdue family said...

LOVE the pictures! They look so professional!...and CUTE!