My mommy is pretty excited about her new camera. She was so excited that she pretty much documented my entire day. She still has lots to learn. She took some good pictures, but hopefully they'll get that much better. First I played on the trampoline with dad...
Then I jumped on the tramp with mommy...

Enjoyed being outside...
Explored the yard in my new Nike's...
Went on the swing with dad...
Had a snack. Fed myself and fed Sarge...
Took a nice warm bath...
And wanted to go downstairs to help daddy get my 'baba'....
I can't believe my mommy just sat there and took pictures while I cried. I guess that's life.








3 comments:
I love that picture with her and sarge! Have fun with the new camera!
YAY for a new camera!!! Love all the pictures! Livy's hair is getting so dark!
I just got one too- so much fun! You're doing a great job- I started looking at your most recent posts and was wondering if you had a fancy camera and then I scrolled down and saw you just got one:)
Post a Comment