Monday, June 28, 2010

The Update

Here we are at 24 weeks. I've had some friends dying to see an update, so here I am! I've been feeling really good and enjoying the 2nd trimester while it lasts. We've started painting the nursery, and I am so excited to get the room all situated for our little girl. We decided to paint the room a nice neutral gray, all of the furniture in white, and everything else bright colors - pink, yellow, green, orange and turquoise/blue. We went against the tradition of pink walls, but I have been loving gray with everything, and I have this vision and I know it will just be the cutest room ever. She's moving around a lot more lately, but she especially loves it when I exercise early morning and when I'm laying in bed at night. As I get bigger this just becomes more real each day. It is so exciting and we love having this to look forward to.

9 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

You look great! And I am glad you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

Becca!!! You are so beautiful pregnant. I can't believe how tiny you are. I can't wait to see pictures of this cute nursery. Let's get together soon!

Courtney Low said...

Pregnancy really agrees with you becca, you look stunning!

Lindsey S. said...

You look adorable! I love that baby bump. It's so darn cute. I haven't taken one of these official prego pictures yet. I've been meaning to and people are bugging me too. I guess I better do it now because I just keep getting bigger! haha

Isn't it so fun to feel them move around? I love it at this phase because they still have plenty of room. The last month or so it's still fun to feel them but it gets more and more uncomfortable when you have legs in your ribs! haha

You look beautiful! We really need to get together. I still haven't even seen your house. I'll call you sometime next week and maybe even we can just get together if no one else can! :) I want to come visit!

Jennifer said...

Your color scheme sounds great. A girl in our ward did something similar in her nursery, and it turned out really well. Can't wait to see it. I'm sure your baby's nursery will be done before Tanner's is...

Linds said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see how the room turns out! You have a great eye, and I know it's going to be awesome!

Natalie said...

You look fabulous!...as for the date of your shower I am still trying to find a consensus with everyone but we are thinking maybe a little later in the summer (august maybe) when people's vacations have settled down a bit. That sound ok?

Melissa Grow said...

I swear I'm bigger than you are. You look so cute! I guess we'll just have to compare this weekend! And the cousins will get to meet for the first time. I think I've barely felt her move, but she's still smaller too. Love you! See you soon!

Angela said...

you have the best ideas. I'm a nut for grays. Its so versatile too in the nursery for future babies who might not look so cute in pink (we have a few of those here). I'm glad things are going well because pregnancy sure isn't easy. Love ya!