Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We had a perfect Father's Day. I got to spend all day with my little father-to-be to my baby, we had a a yummy dinner with my dad, and then had some dessert with Ry's dad. I have the best hubby, the best daddy, and the best father-in-law in the world.
When my parents came home last summer they had to throw out their grill because it was just so old and about to blow. We couldn't let my dad go through this summer without his grill, so my mom got the grill and all the kids pitched in, he was pleasantly surprised and we had a delicious grilled kabob dinner.
Since Ryan is a fabulous grill-master and with the baby coming I knew he wasn't going to buy anything for himself for a long time, so I got him a grill too! He was so surprised and so excited! I can't wait to have a delicious grilled meal this week :)



1 comment:

Melissa Grow said...

So fun! Wish I could be there to celebrate with Dad too. Love you Dad!