Becca, it's all down hill from here :) I love your happy attitude. The other day I caught myself thinking how fun it would be to having a little playdate at a park with your cute kid, Diana's, and mine...maybe someday :)
Congrats Becca! I am super excited for you! We just had our ultrasound today and found out we are having a boy again! They actually moved my due date to October 16th, so I am just one day behind ya! How lucky that you are in Maui. Hope all is well!
5 comments:
Exciting!! When do you find out what you're having??
June 7th! So soon, it's the morning after we get back from maui. I'm so excited!
I voted boy, even though I had a dream last night you were having a girl...ya, I dream about the gender of your child
Becca, it's all down hill from here :) I love your happy attitude. The other day I caught myself thinking how fun it would be to having a little playdate at a park with your cute kid, Diana's, and mine...maybe someday :)
Congrats Becca! I am super excited for you! We just had our ultrasound today and found out we are having a boy again! They actually moved my due date to October 16th, so I am just one day behind ya! How lucky that you are in Maui. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment