Saturday, January 23, 2010

Roomies Babies

Baby girl and baby boy on their way for two of my freshman roommates, so fun. They were engaged on the same day, married a few weeks apart, and both found out they were pregnant only a few weeks from one another as well! Heidi is due on Feb. 2 with a little girl, and Janie is due on Feb. 25 with a baby boy! They are both going to be the best little mommies. Heidi had her baby shower last weekend, but I was so so sick with the worst cold ever, so I wasn't able to make it. But luckily Heidi hasn't gone in to labor yet and so she was at Janie's shower this morning. Since their presents were the same thing I made them open them at the same time, and aren't these little blankets just the cutest!? I'm pretty proud of my work. They turned out so stinkin' cute. It was so fun to see my old roomies! Love these girls!

Alena has been married for almost 18 months and got a job with Dow Chemical and is as beautiful as ever. And Jessie just returned from Madrid, where she served her mission with my parents, small world eh? We missed Steph who is in D.C. for the semester. But it was so fun to see them all. I can't believe it's been 4 years since we were staying up till late hours talking about boys, eating brownies and jammin' to music. Love you girlies!



2 comments:

Janie said...

It was so fun to see you! We all definitely need to get together again before we start scattering across the country. :)

Nate and Heidi said...

Becca you are the best!!! I absolutely LOVE my blanket! It was so good seeing you. Nate and I miss you guys!