Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quelfed and Smurfed

About a year ago Brittany Perdue and I realized that her missionary brother and my younger single younger sister would be a perfect match. So we anxiously waited until Brady came home and we put our match making skills to the test. The Perdues, Brady & Jen, and Ry & me all went to Cafe Rio, which was delicious as usual, then we played some awesome games and had way too much fun.

So you're probably wondering what Quelf and Smurf mean, it was the name of the games we played and they're just as crazy as they sound. It was so funny. All of these pictures were during the game Quelf, if you've ever played it, it definitely gets you out of your comfort zone and breaks all the ice. It's great with a bunch of crazy people too. We love our buddies and we're so glad that we can act like idiots in front of them. Ha.

I had to stand as a human X until my next turn (8 minutes at least - awesome shoulder work out), Ry had to have "Quelf" on his forehead as well as tap dancing while reciting his most embarassing moment, Jen had to keep her hands on her head for way too long, Britt did "Lil' Teapot" and every time we made eye contact she said "I have you now", Brady was a great mumy, and Tristan had to stare off in the distance and not speak to anyone for the whole round. Like I said, a bit crazy, and so funny.







2 comments:

perdue family said...

HAHAHA! Im at work right now cracking up. I love this post. We should play games more often. Becca where would you say you smurf most often?

Melissa Grow said...

Too fun. I think we should play this with the fam next time around... Mom and Dad would love it I'm sure. So how was the matchmaking?