Sunday, December 27, 2015

Summer Sun

Coming home from a big vacation without kids I always have major mom guilt for leaving them for so long. So I tried to do something fun every single day with them the whole next week. We had such beautiful weather, and took advantage being outside in our backyard playing on the trampoline and swings. One morning we drove up the canyon and I put them in the stroller while we went up the trail to Bridal Veil falls, Livy loved being out in "nature".  Another day we went to the Lehi outdoor pool and swam around for hours. It was nice just putting them in the floaties and splash around and took turns getting out and jumping to me in the pool. We even went down the slide a few times. Such happy girls. 






These girls bring us so much joy and laughter. I love all of the pink, and the princesses and happy times we have together. 




No comments: