Sunday, October 4, 2015

More Cousin Time

It hard having so many fun cousins, but most of them live far away. So whenever we are all together, we try and squeeze as much fun as we can into one week! We made one of our favorite stops to the Kangaroo Zoo. It was nice to let the kids just run around, and play while the mom's got to chat a little. 


One afternoon I had Kenna and Lucy over to play with Livy. They put on some dress ups and we made some paper dolls. They all loved being together and giggling. 


We were fortunate enough to all be able to go through the Payson Temple Open House together. It was so amazing to be in the temple, and especially the Celestial Room all together, with kids, husbands, and grandparents all together. 


WE also took advantage of being all together for some updated family pictures. It seems like every time we are together there are always some new additions! Penny, Trey and Brooklyn were all new to the family since the last family picture with us all. 






We don't ever have any girl time, the boys usually go golfing, but we never get together with us mom's! It was so nice to go kid-free to PF Changs for a nice dinner and chat all together. I am so lucky to call all of these amazing women family. 



I love to have people over for dinner, especially when it's the people I love most in the world. 


How could we not finish it off with s'mores, the kids running around playing all together, and we get to enjoy one another's company on such a beautiful Spring night. 




We spent the last afternoon all together up at City Creek and a nice walk around Temple Square. I always go when it's winter to enjoy the lights, but it was nice to be up there in the spring to see all of the beautiful flowers and not have to fight the crowds. I love all of these little people so much. 






No comments: