This girl is growing up to be such an independent, smart, funny, and beautiful young girl. She loves to do crafts, color, paint, bake, do puzzles, legos, and loves to watch shows.
I love this picture of her sleeping because she sleeps just like her mama! When I go in to check on her at night, she is always sprawled across her bed like this and it always makes me laugh. She loves to have a routine and have things in order. She still likes having 3 books, and absolutely loves all the Berenstein Bear books that we've borrowed from Grammy Sue. She always has to have an ice cold water with her when she goes to bed too. She always sleeps with her pink blankie (that she's loved since she was a baby), and it has to be perfectly spread out over her covers. She also hates sleeping with a sheet, she just wants her covers. I love this little girl.
At the beginning of the year Olivia said she really wanted a bike. But after being flooded with presents at Christmas, I decided it was time to learn the value of money and earning something. So we made a like rainbow chart that had just over 200 little squares on it. She got to fill in squares whenever she was good. Most days she got about 5, but some days were only 1 or 2. Other times 10! After about 2 months, she had filled in her chart and earned her bike! So I took her to Target, and she got to pick out her very own bike and matching helmet. She was excited to get the Princess bike. We put it together and she did great on it right away! It was so fun to see her so excited for something she had worked hard for.





No comments:
Post a Comment