Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Learning Dynamics Christmas Program

Livy's Christmas Program may have been one of the happiest moments of my life. I hear people talk about their heart exploding, but really, I was beaming with pride the entire 45 minutes. At the beginning of the program they told all the kids to look at their parents and sing to them. Livy looked right at us, and continued to look at us the entire time. She didn't need any help from her teachers, she knew all of the words and all of the actions to every song. I couldn't handle it. I just wanted to squeeze her she was so stinkin' cute. I am so glad she has another year of preschool mostly so I can see this program again. She kills me. 





We feel so lucky to have both Mimi and Grammy Sue there to watch her. 



Livy has absolutely loved her teacher Mrs. Anderson. She especially likes her because she has brown hair and brown eyes just like her. She really has been fantastic. Such a good year for Liv. 




No comments: