Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hobble Creek Half Marathon

On Penny's birthday Ryan and I ran the Hobble Creek Half Marathon. The race is usually fills up within an hour of registration, but I saw in June that they added a few spots at a discounted price, so I decided to sign us both up. I made a goal at the beginning of the year to run 3 half marathons, so this completed that goal.

We stayed over night at the Jacksons so we could wake up early and Sue helped watch the girls. It was a beautiful morning and perfect weather for a race. I wanted to beat my time from the Utah Valley Half, but I hadn't really ran more than 6 miles leading up to the race, so my expectations weren't super high. And our time came within 10 seconds of our time from the UV Half. But I was still happy, because it felt great, and was still a good time!


No comments: