Monday, June 16, 2014

Great Grandpa Farnsworth

My parents got home from their trip to Europe to find my wonderful grandpa sick with pneumonia. He just couldn't quite get stronger and recover. I was lucky enough to go visit him the day before he passed away. I cherish those few minutes I had with him, to talk with him, to hold his hand and know that is was all going to be alright. I know that he is in a much happier place with his sweetheart, and he is a strong and faithful servant of the Lord that is now fervently helping with the work on the other side. I am so grateful for the last few years we had to regularly have dinner with him, and Olivia especially got to see him regularly and develop a sweet relationship with him. He was such a wonderful and obedient man that will be greatly missed. Love you Grandpa!


No comments: