We had such a fantastic Valentine's this year. Livy and I had a great time making our annual heart-shaped sugar cookies. We made dozens of them and had fun giving them away to friends. We definitely ate our fair share as well!
Then we had a great party with all of our friends from our old neighborhood and ward. All the kids exchanged Valentine's and we enjoyed a great lunch together. Of all the pictures we took, this was probably the best one. (Missing Holden and Amos).
Love these sweet sisters.
We had a pleasant surprise when my parents offered the watch the girls for a much needed date night! It was so much fun to just hang out with my hubby. We went to dinner at La Jolla Groves, then went to Color Me Mine and I painted a yellow polka dot vase, and Ryan did a little bowl for his wallet and ring on his nightstand. They both turned out really good and we had a great time doing it! We then went and picked up the tripe chocolate pie from Kneaders that I had ordered and been wanting ever since Thanksgiving. It topped off the night. I love my Valentine so much and am so lucky to call him mine.





No comments:
Post a Comment