We had a fabulous Mother's Day. Especially because Auntie Jen was in town for the weekend for a wedding! Ryan got me a new diaper bag, which I both really wanted/needed. Our ward gave us delicious Kneaders Eclairs. Then for dinner at the Farnsworth's, Crissi and I made a delicious Cafe Rio knock-off dinner. It was fun to have Grandpa Farnsworth, Nanny, and Jen there to join us!
I am so lucky to have these amazing women in my life, plus many many more. I am so grateful for all of these mother's and how much they have taught me.
I feel so blessed to be this man's wife, to be the mother of his children, and to go through this crazy life together.
And I am extremely lucky to be the mama of this beautiful, smart, and funny little girl. I love having a little buddy. She is always wanting to help me. She is so sensitive and is always there to comfort me when I am hurt or sad. She has the best sense of humor and is always making me laugh. I love being her mom, and am so grateful to have her in my life.
I am also excited to see our little family grow and be a mommy to another little baby girl! I am excited to have my "girls". I can't wait to care for her and watch Livy help care for her too. I sure am thankful to be a mother. It's the best job I could ever have.
We are excited to have 3 little cousins all coming this Fall! Here I am at 24 weeks, Jen at 20 weeks, and Crissi at 16.







1 comment:
You are so amazing Becca! I love your family and am so happy to meet baby girl :)
Post a Comment