During my last little "prego photoshoot", during the self-timer, I had a little intruder. This picture makes me laugh everytime. Her toys, her blankie, her sly little grin, her eyebrows, I love it all. She knows she she was being silly. I think she thinks I'm a weirdo taking picture of myself, and she is definitely mocking me, but whatever Livy, I still think I'm cool. She is such a goofball. Boy does she makes us laugh.
Livy is such a joy. She loves to talk. She just speaks her mind, her voice is just a constant trail of her thoughts. I could definitely say that one of the most tired parts of my body at the end of the day are my ears. She is beyond obsessed with pink. People try and ask her questions..."Livy, what is your favorite food?"..."Pink". "What is your favorite toy?" ... "Pink". But literally, she loves eating pink food, and she loves any toy that's pink. She not only love yogurt, but she wants pink yogurt. We tried doing pink Mac & Cheese the other day, it was kind of an orangey-pink, but she was pretty excited about it. At this point she will be having a 'Pink Birthday Party', and being 'Pink Girl' for Halloween, she's just that obsessed.
She has amazing confidence. She is always saying "I'm beautiful". She is always saying 'hi' to others. She will sing at the top of her lungs. She dances her heart out. She is darling in every way. She still throws some awesome 'silent tantrums'. When she is upset and when she is sad, she will turn, walk away, throw herself in a corner, turn around and give nasty-pouty looks, until she decides she's done. Most of the time we have to just wait until she's done. It is so hard not to laugh when she does this though. I wouldn't change one thing. Life is good.


1 comment:
Such a cute little weirdo. We love her. I've quoted her a few times this week, stroking my hair and singing "la la llaaallala" Oh that girl.
Post a Comment