There are lots of little kids Livy's age in our neighborhood and we see them here and there, but I wanted to get all the kids together and have a little party. I also wanted an excuse to have all of my friends (their moms) come too! So we did a little Valentine Exchange. It was the cutest thing, these kids, ages 18 months - 2 1/2 year, were the perfect age. We had a light lunch, socialized a bit and exchanged cute little Valentines. Everyone brought a cute decorated little box, and everyone went home with a lot of cute little Valentines!
Heart-shaped PB&Js
Fruit dip - marshmallow cream and strawberry cream cheese
My cute little Valentine
Livy and her owl box
Tate Durrant, Nixon Rammell, Oliver Peterson, Ashtyn Miner, Ethan Egbert, Emery Wakley, Livy, Carter Beck, Wilson Radman, and Kellen Lowe.


1 comment:
What a cute picture! I love all the kids on the couch, and you throw amazing parties!
Post a Comment