My bestest friend of 23 years moved last week. My little sis Jen, and her husband Tim packed up their stuff, and drove a few states away to Austin, Texas. Tim got a job with Dell, and they'll be there for at least 2-3 years. Basically, there is a lot I could say, but to avoid another emotional breakdown, I'm just going to say that they'll be missed more than they'll ever know and we can't wait to see them again!!!
The night before they were leaving we had a nice big dinner for them. The whole clan was there, even Grandpa and Nanny - mom even whipped out the china. We called it The Last Supper. We had stuffed pork chops, Jen and Tim's favorite. Then we sat around for hours, laughing, being entertained by children, playing games, and saying a few "see ya later's". They are going to have such a wonderful experience in Texas, I'll be the first to admit that I'm jealous of their adventures to come.
We love you Aunt Nen and Bumbo and Good Luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment