Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Living Planet Aquarium

On today's agenda was The Living Planet Aquarium up in Sandy. I've been wanting to go for some time since Livy has such an affection for animals. Sea World wasn't super successful, but today was much better. She was more excited to see each of the fishes. It was especially fun because she was able to be with her cousins. Livy and Grace sure have become great buddies. 





I also saw a girl from my Minnesota ward who also just moved back to Utah. Then I also saw my friend Lindsey with her cute kiddos, we were in the same ward in our first ward after we got married 5 years ago. So random, but so fun to see friends from other walks of life. It was a very successful and fun trip. I can't wait to go again with Livy's other Grammy, and her daddy. 

No comments: