Thursday, December 8, 2011

Big Steps

Another video of Livy taking lots of steps. She is getting more and more confident every day. She still needs some encouraging though. She's figured out how to crawl pretty fast, and she likes to just sit down once she realizes that she's standing on her own. But we're making big progress. Love her. 

5 comments:

AmyH said...

Way to go Livy! It's so much fun watching them learn! The next thing you know you won't be able to catch her:)

Jane Anne said...

Good job Livy!!

perdue family said...

OMG this makes me want to cry...must be the hormones. It makes me so happy that she is almost walking. My little OJ is growing up.

Melissa Grow said...

Lucy is about the same stage right now! I had a dream last night that they were running around together at Christmas holding hands. Random, I know. But it could happen!

Cason and Marie said...

So cute! She is getting so big! I love her hair!