This year for Halloween Livy was a chicken. She was the cutest chicken I've ever seen. I think she really did like the feathers. At first she just kept spitting and blowing, but after awhile she would just put her face in them and giggle.
I crocheted her little hat, basted on the little red toggle thingy.Her body was a onesie full of cotton quilt batting, and a few pinned on feather boas.
Complete with some yellow tights and little yellow chick feet - from some felt and a little bit of Velcro. Livy with her Auntie Jen at Dada's work party lunch.
And Sarrrrge (get it...."arrrr", like what a pirate says...) wanted to be a pirate!! He had a little hat too.
It was a great Halloween!








6 comments:
Livy is adorable! I love her feathery costume. I am so impressed that you made it. You're such a cute mom!
Wow, what a great idea for a costume. So adorable and cute and creative. Way to go!!
So cute! It turned out really well! Love it.
LOL I looooove it! Very creative!
I love it that her little cousin was also poultry.
That is the cutest chicken i've ever seen too!
Post a Comment